Meeting Sam from Dance Mums UK!

Hi everyone, hope you are all having a great sunday. Today's blog is going to be a little different but I thought it would be a nice change and hopefully you will enjoy reading it.

So at the start of May, I was just scrolling down instagram and then came across a picture on Sam (from dance mums uk) page! It said that you could go and meet her on the 30th May at a dance shop in Rainhill. It then said that the meet and greet was free and there were no tickets needed for the event.

I was so happy that Sam was visiting somewhere local to me. That's when I got the idea that it would be really fun to go.  So yesterday I headed down to Rainhill and waited outside the dance shop to meet and greet Sam.

We didn't wait that long to go in and when we did Sam and her mum were so kind and welcoming. I bought a t-shirt with a picture of Sam on saying that I met her. Sam and her mum both signed a little note which we gave them and the t-shirt which I bought.

I had a lovely time and then later that night I posted a photo of me and Sam at the event. Sam followed me, liked the photo and then commented! I am so grateful and had such a nice day.

Thankyou sam for following, liking my picture and replying.

Thanks for reading!
p.s I hope you enjoyed this blog because it's different!

twitter and instagram:@bethfoodwriting

Comments

Popular Posts