TGIFridays restaurant review and birthday surprise!

After visiting TGIFriday's last year, I had to go again. However, this year I went for my birthday!
TGIFriday's is a great place for family meal or special occasion! We seated really quickly and the staff were with us within minutes to take our drink order.

The menu's had a range of different meals to choose from and I found it really hard to decide! I finally decided to have chicken fingers which were served with chips and honey and mustard sauce! The food was served really fast!
I didn't think for one minute I would enjoy the honey and mustard sauce but it was one of the nicest sauces I have tried.

I loved my meal, it was really nice! I really enjoy the chicken fingers and would definitely recommend this meal! Whilst eating my meal, I decided to ask everyone who came along to my birthday meal what they thought of the food and everyone enjoyed their meal and had no problems at all!

After the staff had cleared the plates up and we were given desert menu's, the staff from the restaurant  came over with a chocolate cake. I was overwhelmed as written on the plate was a message saying "happy birthday prin." Then the waitress said "whats your name?" so i replied with "beth". Then suddenly about 15 waiters and waitress' started singing happy birthday and clapping. It was a lovely idea and I was so pleased with my cake!

My overall experience was incredible and I enjoyed everything about it! I recommend everybody to try TGIFriday's out!
Thanks for reading my blog
:) beth x



Comments

Popular Posts