Bella Italia Restaurant Review

If you love italian food, this restaurant is perfect for you!

I had never visited Bella Italia before until I visited New Brighton on Tuesday. New Brighton has been updated a lot recently and there are many new restaurant's including 'Bella Italia'

When we arrived, the restaurant was fairly empty so we were seated to a table quickly. We were seated in a booth which overlooked the beach and sea. We were given our menus and a few minutes later a member of staff served us.

The restaurant looked beautiful, each table had candles and the decor was elegant and revolved around patterns and gaudi art.

For me, I had to order pizza because it's my favourite food. My mum and dad decided to order pasta and my sister got lasagne.

We didn't wait too long for our order, I really enjoyed the food, the pizza was topped with cheese and tomato sauce which complimented the warm, crisp base. It tasted delicious and i would definitely give it 10/10. The staff were also very kind and polite and checked up on us during our meal to see if everything was okay with the food.

After our delicious meals, we were unfortunately too full for dessert. However, we did enjoy our food.

 Overall, I had a great experience at this restaurant would definitely recommend people to go try some of their amazing food!

Comments

Popular Posts