My GCSE Results 2016!!

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to be talking about my GCSE results which I received on the 25th of August.

I was really nervous to pick up my results, but I knew I had worked hard and tried my best. I arrived at my school at 9:30, I wasn't going to open my results at school but after I had collected my results I decided to open them outside with my friend.

When I opened the envelope I was so shocked, I ran over to my mum and dad who were in the car and I started crying, I couldn't believe I had done so well, especially after starting off in one of the bottom sets at the start of high school.

I had also struggled with maths throughout all my school years and then towards the end of year 10 I started to struggle in science, as the work was becoming harder.

However, I was really happy with my results:

Maths -                              C    
Religious Studies -           B
Art and design -                A*
French -                            C
Food Technology -           B
English Language -          B
Geography -                     B
English Literature -          C
Science -                           C
Additional Science -         D

I am so pleased I got the grades I needed, I now have a place in college and got onto all my courses. I am going to be studying English Language and Literature, Media studies and ICT. I am so pleased with my grades and I am also so happy that I have my blog to be able to gain experience as I am hoping to go into Journalism!

I hope everyone achieved the grades they wanted/needed and just remember if you didn't do as well as you thought these grades mean nothing! If you are dedicated and willing to work hard you will achieve great outcomes! Always have faith and believe in yourself!

Thanks for reading,
Beth xx

Comments

Popular Posts