Review: Bowling and Frankie And Benny's!

Hey guys!
It has been so long since I have posted a blog. It was my birthday yesterday!
Anyways, today i am going to tell you a little about my visit to widnes' bowling alley and frankie and benny's!

I love going bowling because it's just so much fun and enjoyable. I visited here during the school half term and had a great day out. When we arrived we were served really fast and the staff were really friendly and polite! There was also other activities there for younger or older children. They have a play centre for the little ones and have an arcade for the older kids! The best part about bowling is that anyone can do it and I always enjoy myself overtime I go.

After we had visited the bowling centre, we headed to frankie and benny's for a meal! It was really quiet in there so we were seated to a table in minutes. The tables were clean and set neatly ready for customers. However, I was slightly disappointed when a staff member brought the drinks over because the cups for the children were extremely small. We ordered a starter which was cheese fries and chicken pieces. When the fries were brought over they seemed to be a little cold but the chicken was great! We asked a member of staff could she warm them up and she was certainly happy to get us some fresh chips.

For my main meal, I ordered a cheese pizza with chicken, ham and bacon! (I am not someone who enjoys to eat vegetables.) However, my younger sister ordered a pizza with vegetables on hers and she really enjoyed it. We all enjoyed our main course and had no problems! By now, we were all full!

Overall, I was happy with my experience here! I had a great day and would definitely go here again!

Thanks for reading
:) beth x

Comments

Popular Posts