Nando's

Bonjour! 

Hope you are having a great weekend!
I visited Nando's a few weeks ago. I had a great time because it is one of my favourite places to dine and the customer service is wonderful.
For my meal I had a chicken pitta and kept it plan-ish! what's your favourite? For my drink I had a coke and it's fantastic because they are refillable. 

I was seated in a lovely place,and the menu's were clean which is definitely great because it certainly tells me that the hygiene in the Restaurant is excellent. Placing our order was very fast and our meal came in minutes, I was very impressed. 

My meal was fantastic, I didn't have a problem at all! I recommend everyone to try out this Restaurant because it is great! Very impressed with the hygiene, customer service and speed in the Restaurant!

If you have already been, tell me what you thought about it? 
Tweet me: @bethfoodwriting
Instagram: @bethfoodwriting
Email me: bethannroseshaw@gmail.com

Thanks for reading!













Comments

Popular Posts