France Trip/Experience




MY FRANCE TRIP

Going to France at 11 o'clock at night was pretty crazy, but I had never been to France before so I was extremely enthusiastic to arrive there. We were traveling on an uncomfortable coach for at least 10 hours but the thought of experiencing the Channel Tunnel was thrilling.

We arrived in France at approximately 10am. I was really passionate about visiting the bread factory. When we got there we got to see how bread is made, what types of ovens they use and we had to speak a little French! We also visited the bread shop were we got to buy croissants! They were really nice.

We then went on to visit a Chocolate Factory. It was incredible… we got to smell chocolate, see how it was made and we even got a tester. We also visited  the chocolate factories shop were you could buy all different types of chocolate including: dark chocolate and milk chocolate! It smelt so nice in there!

Finally, we got to visit a huge Shopping Centre. From clothes, shoes and accessories to gifts and Restaurants. I purchased a top, sunglasses and some gifts. I also ate at the French McDonald’s. It was really hard to order but I managed and the food was great!
We arrived home at 1 o’clock in the morning, but I had a wonderful time in France. I was so happy to be home because I was really tired!

Thankyou for reading, have a great day!

Have you ever visited France? Tell me what your experience was like!
Twitter- @bethfoodwriting
Instgram- @bethfoodwriting


Comments

Popular Posts