Damon's Restaurant





                             DAMON'S

   Hello everyone! Today I thought I would write about one of my favorite places to eat which is DAMON'S. 
This is a great place to eat because the food is always really nice. It is always served beautifully and makes your stay more enjoyable.

This is an excellent Restaurant because the toilets are always kept clean and I would definitely rate the hygiene a 10/10.

The staff are really friendly and very polite. The customer service is brilliant, all the staff work hard to make everyone feel comfortable whilst eating in their Restaurant.

My final reason why i enjoy eating here is because on YOUR birthday they give you a free birthday cake which is very generous and will attract more customers to eat there.

Thanks For Reading!!

twitter-@bethfoodwriting
instagram-@bethfoodwriting

links:
twitter.com/bethfoodwriting
instagram.com/bethfoodwriting
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Beths-Food-Writing/477129935723023?ref=ts&fref=ts please like me on facebook!

Many Thanks!
 
    

Comments

Popular Posts