Visit To TGI FRIDAY'S Restaurant - 5th August

Today I am going to be talking about my visit to TGI FRIDAY'S Restaurant on the 5th of August. 

Firstly, and most importantly, we were seated to our table very quickly which is excellent because you can order really fast once you have been seated!! This was my first time in this Restaurant so i was really excited to see what the food was going to be like and i was very impressed. I ordered a margarita pizza with a glass of coke and it was fantastic! The customer service was great! Very kind and friendly staff who were very quick to take our order and serve food!


Secondly, my food was very hot and was served very fast! I enjoyed the pizza, i thought the chef's had done an excellent job making the pizza! It was a very light but filling meal which i was impressed by!
I had to have a desert! The deserts are amazing! I had vanilla ice cream and hot brownie fudge cake! mmmm! Very pleased!

Thirdly, the toilets were really cold but they were very clean and looked excellent! If you go toilets and they don't smell nice or look good it really puts me off the restaurant. Out of 10 i would rate the toilets a 9 sadly because they were cold!

Overall, i was very pleased with my experience here and would definitely eat here again! If you have not been to TGI FRIDAY'S i certainly recommend this restaurant to everyone!!

Please leave feedback
Enjoy! 

Question??
Have any of you been to TGI FRIDAY'S if so what is your favorite meal/desert?

Thanks for reading my blog. Be sure to keep checking my blog for more food and travel reviews or you can contact me on twitter! 

@bethfoodwriting



Comments

Popular Posts