Visit To The Grapes Pub Restaurant

Food Review - Visited Restaurant on July 26th 2014.

Firstly, the menu's felt very grotty and greasy like food had been split on the menu's or a lot of people had touched them and the menu's had not been cleaned. This then makes you wonder what the hygiene in the kitchen is like?

Secondly, my food was not served on a plate, it was like a wooden tray. This then made it harder for me to add sauce to my meal. One thing which was great about my meal was it was very hot. I hate going to pubs or restaurants when the food is cold so i would certainly give this pub a 10/10 for how hot my meal was.

Although, when i was eating my food i noticed there were
dead flies on the window ledge. This was very disturbing whilst eating my meal and obviously put me off my food. Another disappointing reason why i will never eat in the restaurant again is because there was food on the floor by our table which had been walked through and looked very un-proffesional if you want to be a five star hygiene rated pub/restaurant. This also links back to the hygiene again. Surely the staff should have noticed the food on the floor and cleaned it up or do they not have enough staff to clean it up?

Finally, i would probably rate the toilets about a 6/10 because when i went in the lock on the door was broken so therefore i had to move into another toilet! Apart from that the toilets were okay. They could do with a makeover and possibly a 'out of order' sign on the broken toilet door!

Thanks For Reading
 Beth !
Twitter-@bethfoodwriting



Comments

Popular Posts