Summer garden party idea

Hey guys!

 Hope you are all well, today my blog is something a bit different to food or travel but I wanted to make a quick post about an idea I had for the summer.

 So since its now officially summer (which I have been waiting for what seems like forever) I decided a garden party would be really fun! I got this idea because I was thinking about what I could do over the summer to make it enjoyable before I start college.

 I'm sure a lot of you are wondering what you can do this summer so I thought a garden party would be something different! I invited a few of my friends around and we just chilled and talked and ate some sweets under the gazebo, I never put music on because people were busy chatting but if you plan an event like this, you could always switch on some music to get everyone singing to! We also ate some pizza from dominoes which was nice because pizza is my favourite food! After we ate, we decided to just chill again and we played a few games. We were going to play games like twister which I thought would be fun but unfortunately it started to rain so we didn't end up playing but I think a game like twister would be really entertaining. We also lit the chimnea which kept us warm in the rain but was really good!

 Hope you guys liked this idea, sorry this blog is really short!
I will be posting again soon!

 Thanks,
Beth xx

Comments

Popular Posts