Ariana Grande's New Album 'Dangerous Woman' Review!

Ariana Grande 'Dangerous Woman' Album Review


I always think when you first start listening to a new album from a music artist, it is extremely hard to be able to like the album until you've listened to it a good few times!

You could say Ariana had to put a lot of work in for her third album 'Dangerous Woman' because her fans thoroughly enjoyed her last album 'My Everything' - so she had to make sure her third album was as good as her second...or even better.

She had a years work on this album, along with a short break after creating her second album. The release of 'Dangerous Woman' took place on the 20th of May, whilst the 'problem' singer counted down the days till the release which had her fans more than excited!

I have listened to both Ariana's albums so it was inevitable I was going to listen to her third. Unexpectedly, this album was my favourite. At first I didn't think I would enjoy it as much because I loved 'My Everything' so I thought it would be hard for me to enjoy her new album but it is incredible! Each song has its own meaning and the album really sounds like it relates to her and can relate to her listeners.

I love the album too much, that I cannot choose a favourite, but the songs I listen to most are 'Everyday' and 'Touch it'. 
Let me know what your favourite song is from the album if you have one, and if you haven't listened to it, I definitely recommend to have a listen. 

Thanks for reading, have a great day!

Beth xx


Comments

Popular Posts