Makeup Review!

                                                Revolution - Highlight Palette - Review

Hey everyone!

Today I am going to be talking about a product which I recently bought and fell in love with after just using it once!

I am already a teenage girl who loves makeup, but I never used to wear highlighter mainly because I wasn't sure how to use it. However, from watching other bloggers do tutorials on how to do it I have become interested in using highlighter.

Highlighter is used when doing makeup to add a glow/shimmer or sparkle to where the light would usually hit your face. 

I have been using a highlighter from the makeup brand 'Collection' which I think is incredible. 

However, after a shopping trip, I had to go in super drug and pick up a few new makeup products but my new highlighter from 'Revolution' is my new favourite. It contains three highlighting powders, one is a cream/beige colour which adds a lot of glow to your face and makes it sparkle in the sun. The second highlighter in the palette is a peachy colour which adds a lovely sparkle. It looks even better if you add it above your contour to enhance the contoured area. The last colour is a darker pink which I think would be perfect to add as a blush to your cheeks! 

I love this palette and after just one use I thought it was brilliant, each shade of highlighter adds a beautiful glow to your face. The product was £8.00 just incase anyone was wondering. I definitely recommend this product to anyone - it completes your makeup look and looks even better in the sun!

Thanks for reading,
Beth xx


Comments

Popular Posts