Visit to London: Summertime Ball 2015

There's nothing better than being able to have a weekend away but it's even better when your going to a concert where you will be able to see one direction, Ariana grande, Martin Garrix, avicii, Megan trainor and more!

So on June 5th me, my mum, my auntie and sister headed down to London! It took us 4 hours to get there but the excitement of the concert kept me content.

Once we reached London, we headed to our hotel and checked in and went to our room! (The hotel had mirror lifts and I was really scared so I literally walked seven sets of stairs)

Once we unpacked we headed for a walk around Wembley Stadium, the stadium was amazing as usual and it made me more excited for the concert. After we had a little tour around the stadium we went to TGIFridays! I had to order chicken fingers after having them at my birthday meal and they were delicious as always! (I definitely recommend them.) The staff were so kind and polite in the restaurant and the food was served quite quickly, I really enjoyed my food even though I was full after about 10 minutes!

Because the concert was less than 24 hours away I knew I had to get some sleep. However, I didn't get to sleep till about one in the morning and then woke up at five in the morning and was awake for half an hour! I got up at 7 and couldn't contain my excitement. We went for breakfast and I was just chilling on Twitter, tweeting about how excited I was for the show and then capital fm radio presenters in the East-Midlands followed me and then dm'd me to ask if I could have a chat on the radio to see whether I wanted to talk about the summertime ball!

Around about 10 minutes later I had a phone call from the radio! I was so nervous, I didn't know what to say but I was so excited that when they asked me who I was looking forward to see I literally named the whole of the line-up! 

We got ready and then headed down to the stadium which was about a 5 minute walk from our hotel. It was absolutely freezing and the wait to get in the arena had me more nervous than ever! Its quite funny because I was literally in the que for toilet when they started taking groups of people from my entrance into the stadium. I power-walked to the que and got in the stadium on time.

I could not believe I was there. Just less than two hours away and one direction will be on stage. We were in the gold circle which was right at the front and we even got a little tan from the sun in London. When the show started which as around three in the afternoon, I was so excited I screamed so loudly when one direction came out on stage, they all looked perfect and sang so well!

I danced and sang the whole night and couldn't of asked for a better time. I loved every second and every act was so good! Oh, I almost forgot.....................................I TOUCHED FLO-RIDA! It was such an amazing moment when he got in the crowd and started sining and then minutes later he was on a security guards back going through the audience and thats when I reached out over the bar and touched him.

I was so happy, I couldn't believe that it was happening.
The night went on and to finish the show was the incredible avicii. His set was perfect and considering he was on crutches with a knee injury he got the crowd going wild!
To end the night I got to meet pandora who is a capital fm radio presenter and the cahoots who are a new and upcoming band!

I had the most amazing weekend and I would do it all over again if I had someone else's legs! (literally, I am in agony)

Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed it and I hope you like my #CAPITSLSTB photos!
Check out my main instagram:@_bethshawx
my main twitter is:@_bethshawx
my food and travel social media:
instagram:@bethfoodwriting
twitter:@bethfoodwriting




Comments

Popular Posts