Visiting Ambleside - The Lake District

Hey everyone,
For my geography coursework at school we had to visit Ambleside and find out the characteristics of people who go there. For example, we had to find out were people have travelled from and how long it took them to reach the area. We worked in small groups to complete the task and it was nice being able to travel around the town and visit new places.

Whilst doing surveys, I enjoyed looking at the green views which were surrounded around Ambleside, I also enjoyed walking around the area and visiting new shops. We walked to Lake Windemere, and got to go on a boat. We sat on the upper deck it was a really nice experience and the weather was great throughout the day.

After we got of the boat, we got to have some free time were we could visit shops, go and get something to eat or visit coffee shops. We also got to explore the area and enjoy ourselves for a while. My favourite part was having a chocolate ice-cream milkshake from a local coffee shop.

I had a great day and was really tired from the amount of walking we did whilst we were in Ambleside. I would definitely visit Ambleside again and would possibly stay over for a weekend as I think it is a nice clam and relaxing trip and there are also many lovely places to visit or go sight-seeing.

Thanks for reading,
Beth


Comments

Popular Posts