5SOS Concert!

I've seen five seconds of summer a few times in concert now. The first time I seen them was when they were supporting one direction on their 'take me home tour' which was back in 2013. It is amazing to see how much they have improved, and they have done extremely well in the music industry to be headlining their own tour globally. 

The show started with a countdown, which got the crowd even more excited to see the 4 aussies.
The band came out with one of their tracks from their album called 'end up here'. The minute the song started to play screams echoed throughout the arena and nobody could contain their excitement.

Considering they are all Australian you could tell that a lot of people at the show had been waiting a long time to see them. I think everyone danced throughout the show (even some of the mums in the audience).

They sang many songs from their album including 'she looks so perfect' and 'amnesia'. I loved watching them sing 'amnesia' as the whole audience held up lights on their phone and waved them around the arena, it was magical.

My favourite thing about the show was when they sang 'good girls' which is one of my personal favourites from their album and I also loved when they sang 'what I like about you' which is what finished the show.

I enjoyed myself so much and definitely want to see them again in concert soon!
Thanks for reading.



Comments

Popular Posts