Pizza Hut

Hello everyone! Today I'm going to write about my experience at Pizza Hut!

Firstly, I visited Pizza Hut at lunch time so it was quiet. We were seated to our table very quickly which was great! For my meal I ordered garlic bread and margarita pizza which was also served with a coke. I was very pleased that the drinks were unlimited, that was certainly an advantage of the Restaurant! We were given salad bowls before our meals which I enjoyed but can sometimes put you off your meal.

The service at the Restaurant whilst waiting for the food was quite poor. We had waited quite a while for our food considering we had ordered 3 pizzas individually.

On the other hand the pizza was lovely and I really enjoyed it! Another advantage about Pizza Hut is if you don't finish your meal you can take it home with no extra charge! 

Overall, I think food could be served faster but quality of food is excellent! 

Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular Posts