Epstein Theatre Experience!

Hi guys! Sorry it's been so long since I last posted, I've been really busy! I have lots more blogs in mind so keep checking my twitter for updates! 


Firstly, the Epstein Theatre is great! It is a very small theatre but I like that because there isn't so many people! The theatre was easy to find, which was good because I hate turning up late!

Secondly, the bar was lovely! It was organised and there was no rushing around. We took our seats for the show after going to the bar. The seats were comfy and it weren't to squashy! 

Thirdly, during the interval I went to he toilets. The que was extremely long! It was very disappointing because there was only 3 toilets for ladies for the theatre! I understand it is a small theatre but many people go the toilet during the interval! 

Finally, the show performances were all fantastic! There was a car park close so it was easy to get to! I had a great nigh and I would love to visit the Epstein Theatre again!
Thanks for reading!
twitter- @bethfoodwriting
Instagram- @bethfoodwriting

Let me know what you thought of the Epstein Theatre! Thanks! -Beth 

Comments

Popular Posts