My favourite books and films from 2015!

Hello everyone, hope you are all well.

Since we are almost at the end of 2015, I wanted to talk about my favourite books and films which I've found interesting this year.

One of my favourite authors has got to be John Green, I really enjoy his books because in some ways, I feel I can relate to them. I recently read 'The Fault In Our Stars' and 'Paper Towns' which were both written by John Green.

The Fault In Our Stars was a lovely book but the sad ending left me in tears. Although the book is about two teenagers who aren't very well, the author still shows how much they love and care for each other. I watched the film last year when it first got released but got it on DVD as a Christmas present!

Paper Towns is also another favourite of mine by John Green. I love both the book and film. I really enjoyed the book because its different to what I have ever read before. I also really liked the film because the characters really fit into the roles!

I loved the film divergent which is about people who are divided into distinct fractions based on human virtues. One of the lead characters Beatrice (Shailene Woodley) finds out she is divergent and they are thought of as to be a threat to society. I loved both divergent and insurgent and can't wait to see allegiant which will be released in 2016.

Another one of my favourites from this year is 'Pitch perfect 2' because who doesn't love a bit of acapella? Every time I watch this film I'm always laughing (especially because of fat Amy's sarcasm) If you haven't seen Pitch Perfect i definitely recommend it!

Now I'm not really a fan of horror movies... but when I got to the cinema with my friends they decided to go and see 'Unfriended' which I was so scared to watch after seeing the trailer. However, I went and watched it...well...some of it because for half of the movie I had my headphones in or had my head buried in my jacket.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my favourite movies and books from this year! Leave a comment telling me what you favourite movie/book is from 2015.

Don't forgot to follow me on instagram and twitter: @bethfoodwriting
See you soon!

-Beth x




Comments

Popular Posts