Toby Carvery...Breakfast!

Hey guys!
I apologise for not writing a blog in a while and the lack of updates on social media.

Today I thought I would talk about Toby carvery. I usually visit here for a roast dinner on a Sunday but to celebrate my dads birthday we decided to try something different and go for breakfast!

Its very rare that we go for breakfast, mainly because we are never up on time! However, toby carver does breakfast up until 11am which is perfect for anyone who doesn't enjoy getting up early.

We arrived around 9:30am, there was a few people already enjoying their breakfast but considering it was extremely early it was still quiet. We ordered our drinks which included tea for me, my mum and sister and of course coffee for my dad.

There was a wide selection of food to have for breakfast. You could have a full english breakfast including: sausages, bacon, eggs and beans or just have toast with jam, which means their was a type of breakfast to suit anyone.

The food was great, and everyone enjoyed their meal and we were still full at lunch time! The customer service was great, the staff were polite and very helpful.

I would definitely recommend Toby carvery for breakfast.
Thanks for reading!
Beth

Comments

Popular Posts