Review on Swiss Roll

Hello everyone,
hope you are all good!

Today i am going to be reviewing a swiss roll which I made last week.
I never knew how easy and fun swiss roll's are to make!

My favourite part about making the swiss roll was whisking the eggs and sugar together as the mixture triples in size and turns into a pale colour.

In my opinion, the hardest part of the process was rolling the cake up as it has to be done neatly and finished to a high standard.

I enjoyed my cake as it was moist and smooth. The most important thing to keep in mind when making a swiss roll is too work fast once it has come out of the oven. I would also say it is important to grease and line your baking tray thoroughly.

thanks for reading,
Beth

Contact:
twitter: @bethfoodwriting
instagram: @bethfoodwriting

Comments

Popular Posts