My Visit To Deck's Restaurant

Hey guys, its been a while since I last posted.

Today I am going to be doing a review about my visit to a new restaurant called 'Deck's'.

We booked online which was easier as we didn't have to worry about waiting for a table, we got to choose were we would like to sit which was great because we felt more comfortable. There was a wide range of drinks selection which would suit anyone. Also, because it was a carvery we were able to get our food really quickly.

There was a lot of meat to choose from. I decided to have gammon and turkey as those are my favourite. There was a lot of vegetables to choose forms and also potatoes and mash!  I enjoyed the food and was very impressed as it has not been open long. However, my only disappointment was that the gravy was cold which makes it harder for you to enjoy your meal.

The staff were really kind and polite so i would definitely rate the restaurant 10/10 for customer service.

After we finished our meal we were offered deserts or more drinks so as this was our first time visiting the restaurant we decided to try some deserts. I took a look at the menu and decided to have chocolate fudge cake with custard. We were disappointed when our deserts took 40 minutes to arrive to our table, however we were informed that there had been a mistake in the kitchen and the deserts would be served to us in a few minutes.

The deserts looked very attractive when they were served, i was also impressed that they were served hot.

I enjoyed my stay at Deck's and would visit again as when we went the restaurant hadn't officially opened they had just done trial days.

Thanks for reading, make sure you check out more of my blogs!
Remembe to follow my twitter and instagram: @bethfoodwriting

Beth

Comments

Popular Posts