What's Cooking? Restaurant Review


   What's Cooking?



So, I recently went to What's Cooking, a restaurant located on the Albert dock in Liverpool. We went for my dads birthday and hadn't been before so we were excited for what we would expect.

I love visiting new restaurants, trying new food and meeting new people and this restaurant did it for me, and I will definitely be going back soon!

First off, the restaurant was amazing inside, the atmosphere in there was nice and chilled but the actual interior design was very sophisticated. We were seen to and seated quite quickly, and then asked if we would like any drinks. We got our drinks quickly and then ordered our food.

Personally, I would say this restaurant is perfect for anyone who loves burgers because they do a huge variety ranging from the southern belle burger to the viking burger! I got the southern belle burger with a side order of fries, not to forget the delicious garlic bread for starters!

 The staff were absolutely amazing, they were very polite and made our experience wonderful. A particular member of staff, Seamus amazed me and my family with his friendly humour and great customer service. I also got chatting to some of the staff and they gave me some advice of which University to choose and were just very friendly and helpful!



I thoroughly enjoyed my evening here and would definitely go visit again, I highly recommend this place to you all!

Thanks for reading,
Beth



Comments

Popular Posts