Radio City Concert - Christmas Live 2015

Hey guys!

I am so sorry for not posting for so long, I have been revising for all my exams!

However, in December last year I went to Radio city's Christmas live concert, and although it was a few months ago I thought today I could tell you a little about my visit.

The event was held in Liverpools Echo Arena on the 9th of December 2015. I love the arena, I always get excited when I arrive there, I think its because when your at the venue you feel a little more excited to see your favourite band/artists.

The show started at around 7pm, so before it begun me and my friends grabbed a quick drink - because of course you have to stay hydrated during a concert. My favourite part about the concert was when the lights turned off at the start and the countdown begun - I think that will always be the most exciting part of a concert.

Olly Murs kicked off the show, he put on a great performance and really got involved with the crowd. He sang one of his most popular songs 'wrapped up'. The crowd was singing along and everyone was dancing and cheering, so I think overall Olly was a favourite of mine.

There was also performances from Scouting For Girls, Omi and The Vamps.

I will also admit - The Vamps were also a favourite of mine. They had the whole crowd jumping around and everyone was singing along to the words. It was amazing to watch back the videos I took and see how excited everyone was. The Vamps sang some great songs which included 'last night' and 'wake up'. I had already seen The Vamps live before, but this was one of their best performances which I have seen.

Overall, I had an incredible night and would certainly go back again. I think this concert was great for all ages, there was a mixture of artists playing at the concert and Radio City also invited the X-Factor contestants Fleur East and Ben Haenow.

I hope you enjoyed reading, and stay tuned because I will be posting again very soon!

Beth


Comments

Popular Posts