Visiting the Chapel Brook Restaurant!

Hi guys!

Today I am going to be talking about my visit to the Chapel Brook restaurant.

I had never visited there before, which was nice because I enjoy visiting new places and trying different foods. When we got there, we had a look at the menu which offered lots of different appetising foods!

However, I decided to have curry which was delicious. The restaurant has different foods for each night. For example, thursday is 'curry night' and monday is 'pizza night'. The best thing about it was you could go up as many times as you want for the curry and the restaurant offered different types of curry's with different rices and naan bread!

For dessert I decided to have a warm chocolate brownie with ice-cream and chocolate sauce! It was lovely and I really enjoyed it.

I also thought that the restaurant looked good too, it was clean and tidy and the staff were lovely and polite.

Overall, I think that the restaurant looked attractive and the food and the food was enticing!

Thanks for reading.
Beth

Comments

Popular Posts