Manhattan Bar & Grill Visit

Hi everyone, welcome back to my blog!

Hope you all had a lovely start to 2016 and have a happy and healthy year.

Unfortunately, this could be one of my last posts on my blog for a while because school is starting soon and I only have about 4 months left until I start my exams so there will be lots of revising for me :(

Anyways, I visited the 'Manhattan Bar And Grill' with my friends a few weeks ago and had a lovely time. I had never visited there before, but some of my friends had been before. It is located in Liverpool, and is about a 15 minute walk from the train station, so it's not that hard to get to!

When we arrived, it was very posh. It was a New York style restaurant so there were lots of photos of New York as it is a very famous city.

The table already had menus and the staff were polite and lit candles for us. In my opinion, the restaurant was quite small inside. Therefore, if you are going to visit I would book so you know you are guaranteed a table.

The menu had lots of different foods to offer from garlic bread pizza bases, to chicken dishes, ribs burgers, pastas and salads! Also, not forgetting the strawberry daiquiri cocktail I ordered which contained no alcohol.

For starters, we ordered a cheesy garlic bread pizza base, and then a plain garlic bread pizza base and meatballs.

Then after a long time deciding what I was going to have for my main, I came to the conclusion that I might as well go for my usual favourite...pizza! I mean, you can't go wrong with pizza and a side of chips!

We waited about 10-15 minutes for our starters which we all really enjoyed and then about 15 minutes later we all were served with our main which we also enjoyed but were very full because of how much we ate for the starters.

We never ordered dessert because there was no way I could have eaten anymore.

Overall, I really enjoyed my visit to this restaurant because of the lovely food and drinks and how beautifully decorated it was.

I would definitely recommend this place to anyone!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend, thanks for reading.

-Beth x


Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram for more updates!
@bethfoodwriting



Comments

Popular Posts