Nandos Review

I've been to Nando's a few times now and it is one of my favourite places to eat. Not just because its 'cheeky' but because of the delicious food and the great customer service.

We were seated at a booth which me and my younger sister were both happy about.We had a look at the menus and there was different types of chicken to have, and there is also a large range of sides to have with your meal.

After deciding on my meal, I ordered the grilled chicken on a pitta bread with a side of garlic bread and chips. I think in Nandos they have tried to be different than other restaurants by you having to go up and order your meal, but personally I would prefer if they came to the table and took your order because its sometimes hard to remember everything (if you order food for everyone).

Apart from that, I think that Nandos is a nice place to eat out with family or friends, and its even a great place to have a birthday/celebration meal.

Considering the restaurant was rather busy, the food was served quicker than I expected. I have been times before and it has been a lot longer to wait for my meal. I also enjoyed re-filling up my drink as many times as I would like. Overall, I enjoyed my visit to Nandos and had a nice evening out with my family.

I think that Nandos will be a popular restaurant for a long time and I look forward to eating out here again!

Thanks for reading,
Beth





Comments

Popular Posts