My Visit To 'The Crown Of India'

Hey guys!

Hope you are all well and had a great easter! It feels like so long since I last posted a blog/review!

Anyway, I visited a restaurant called 'The Crown Of India' a few days ago!
I don't usually have Indian food, so I was very excited to try some new food the restaurant was beautiful inside, the tables were all set neatly with candles. The restaurant also had lots of detail on the wall and large chandeliers.

The customer service was excellent. We were seated to a table really quickly and ordered our food really fast. The staff were really kind and polite!


We were served our food in approximately 10-15 minutes after we had ordered. Me and my sister shared tawa chicken which was wonderful with rice and chips! Everyone enjoyed their food and we were all satisfied with customer service.

We were then offered a desert menu. I ordered an american chocolate fudge cake which was served with custard. The desert was fabulous and we all enjoyed our stay at the restaurant.

Overall, I would give this restaurant 10/10 for my experience there.

Thanks for reading,
Beth

Make sure you follow me on twitter and instagram for more updates: @bethfoodwriting

Comments

Popular Posts