Pizza Express

Hi everyone, hope your all good sorry it has been so long since I last posted! 

Last weekend I visited a popular Italian restuarant which is located in Liverpool one called "pizza express" The restuarant was fabulous inside and has been designed extremely well. We were seated at a clean table which I think is very important during a busy period. I ordered the classic margarita pizza with a glass of coke. I was very pleased with the quality of my food which was served very fast considering it was a Saturday lunch time. 

I was very pleased with how polite the staff were at the restuarant! They certainly made my stay more enjoyable! 

However, I was slightly disappointed with the price of my meal. My pizza cost £7.55 which I thought was expensive for a normal size pizza. My drink cost £2.40 and was not refillable. This was the only negative factor I came across but everything else was great! 

I would certainly recommend this restuarant for quality of food. Thanks for reading and I hope if you visit here you have an excellent experience! 

Beth! :)
Tweet me : @bethfoodwriting 
Instagram : @bethfoodwriting 




Comments

Popular Posts